Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : BRM 18.104.22.168.0 version, DM
Error in DM_Oracle
1. create a fold for folding pipeline resource R1 (e.g. free minutes).
2. create acct with pipeline plan that consumes the resource R1.
3. pipeline rate the acct. (in this case there are 118 events)
4. run billing.
5. check if folding event has balance_small as null and balance_large is not null. Try to read the fold event using testnap.
1. create an event using testnap and the flist provided in fold.small. The sub_bal array is 4000 characters, so it will fit in event_essentials_t.balance_small.
2. try to read the event just created with testnap. Should work ok.
3. create an event using testnap and the flist provided in fold.large. The sub_bal array is greater 4000 characters, so it will NOT fit in event_essentials_t.balance_small, so the balance_large will be filled.
4. now, if you try to read the event created in 3, you will get an error.
Attached the fold.large
error seen in DM Oracle pinlog:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms