Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a VCP 18.104.22.168.1 Instance:
New organizations are not appearing in the LOV, when trying to assign an organization to an instance code. This is the 'Application Instances' form in the 'Advanced Planning Administrator' responsibility.
1) Setup the new inventory organizations.
2) Run 'Planning Data Collection' in complete refresh mode for ALL organizations.
3) Note that the new organizations get collected and are available in the 'Plan Options' setup form.
4) Note that the org LOV in the 'Application Instances' form looks at the view MRP_ORG_DEFINITIONS_V. When describing the MRP_ORG_DEFINITIONS_V view, note the following condition at the end of the WHERE clause:
,'Y' , 'TRUE'
When the given responsibility selects from this view, it does not see the newly created organizations. This condition returns FALSE in this case.
5) When selecting from this same view from SQL Developer or SQLPLUS, the organizations are then found.
You can run the following sql statement (from SQL Developer):
select DECODE(HR_SECURITY.VIEW_ALL,'Y' , 'TRUE',HR_SECURITY.SHOW_RECORD('HR_ALL_ORGANIZATION_UNITS',207))
It should return 'TRUE'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms