Pin_rerate -purge Failed
(Doc ID 1935589.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.3.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customers are trying to purge old (processed) rerate jobs by running pin_rerate utility with option purge.
Executed utility pin_rerate -purge it failed with error.
Steps To Reproduce the issue:
1. 09 Oct 2014: Commit a plan having a product with MCF (Monthly Cycle Forward) Fee : $100
2. 09 Oct 2014: Create a customer account with above plan
3. 12 Oct 2014: Update the MCF Fee of the product to $150 and commit the plan again
4. 15 Oct 2014: Run rerate (pin_rerate -a 362710 -t 10/09/2014) successful.
5. 26 Oct 2014: Run Purging of rerate jobs (pin_rerate -purge -t 10/20/2014)
Below error displayed in apps/pin_rerate/pin_rerate.pinlog:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document