Cannot Select Outgoing Session in the Copy Balance Details Node or the Copy Node
(Doc ID 1936382.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version 5.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot set Target Location to "Outgoing Session Data" (Data Type: Session Data) in Control Plan Editor's (CPE) Copy Balance Details node or Copy node.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new Control Plan (CP)
- Place in the CP and insert either node: Copy Balance Details or Copy
- In the node configure the following:
* Target Data Type: Session Data
* Target Location: Outgoing Session Data
- Save the node
- Open node again - the Target Location changes to Incoming Session Data and cannot be changed back to Outgoing Session Data
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document