Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version 5.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot set Target Location to "Outgoing Session Data" (Data Type: Session Data) in Control Plan Editor's (CPE) Copy Balance Details node or Copy node.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new Control Plan (CP)
- Place in the CP and insert either node: Copy Balance Details or Copy
- In the node configure the following:
* Target Data Type: Session Data
* Target Location: Outgoing Session Data
- Save the node
- Open node again - the Target Location changes to Incoming Session Data and cannot be changed back to Outgoing Session Data
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms