No Prorating Occurs For Charge Sharing Group
(Doc ID 1937044.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM: 220.127.116.11.0 version, Core Billing
No prorating is happening for Charge Sharing group. After creation of CSG in mid of the month, proration is expected to happen in the next bill of CSG owner & member but this is not happening.
- Create account no. 1 (2014-08-01 00:01)
- Create service for account no.1 and purchase offer product with monthly cycle forward event. (2014-08-01 00:01);
- Proceed with billing and invoicing (2014-09-01 00:00) 4. Create account no. 2 (2014-09-16 00:00);
- Create technical service for account no. 2 (2014-09-16 00:00);
- Create Charge Sharing Group - technical service of 2nd account sponsors 100% of charge of 1st account's service (2014-09-16 00:00).
- Proceed with billing and invoicing (2014-10-01 00:00)
At step 5 (after creation of Charge Sharing Group) we expect proper prorating: -65,04 discount should be filed for account no. 1 and 65,04 charge should be filed for account no. 2 (sponsorship for the remaining period of 2014-09-16 - 2014-09-30).
No prorating is performed, sponsorship for period 2014-09-16 - 2014-09-30 is never filed, even after next billing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!