CCG Query Users Option Not Saving After Re-login
(Doc ID 1938919.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Configuration Controls Governor - Version 5.5.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change Tracker Query USERS Options Not Saving After Logout.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to CCG internal instance
2. Navigate to Workbench -- CCG -- Change Tracker
3. Click "Query" button
4. Edit query "APRNALL" , Click "Add user"
5. Add user = amadmin, the default radio button "These users" is selected.
6. Change it to "All other users", Save.
7. Go back to same query, notice that still "All other users" radio button
8. Logout of CCG
9. Logback into CCG applications.
10. Requery the same query using steps below.
11. Navigate to Workbench -- CCG -- Change Tracker
12. Click "Query" button, Edit query "APRNALL"
13. Notice that this time, the radio button has changed back to the default
"These users". This is a bug.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document