"Procedure SP_CLEC_SO_RECON_DVR Failed" Error When Attempting to Supp Cancel a PSR Order
(Doc ID 1941928.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A "SP_CLEC_SO_RECON_DVR Failed" error is thrown when attempting to Supp Cancel a PSR order.
Image of error in GUI
The issue can be recreated at will using the process below:
1. Create a PSR order (#1) with an ISDN Trunk Product like below and place the items In Service by completing the order
2. Create a PSR change order (#2) and Copy Branch the In Service items
3. Right click on the level one product and select "Disconnect This Item" and OK to disconnect all items underneath it
4. Close PSR order #2 (Do NOT complete)
5. Create another PSR change order (#3) and add a NEW Service Location (B) and service items just like order #1
6. Query for the Pending Disconnect telephone number from the previous order (#2) to use for the DID block on order #3
7. Assign a Provisioning Plan and complete PSR order #3
8. Query for PSR order #2
9. Attempt to Supp Cancel the order and the "SP_CLEC_SO_RECON_DVR Failed" error is thrown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document