When a Finished Work Order Task is Copied, the Actual_Start_Date, Actual_Finish_Date, Comments, and Actual_Duration are Copied to the New Task
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using F6-F4 to copy a Finished task, the Actual Start and Finish Date, Finish Comments, and Actual Duration from the original task are copied to the new task in the Task Closeout Summary.
These fields should have been blanked out
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Pull up a Work Order in Finished status.
2. Select Task (Detail) for a Task that is in Finished status
3. F6-F4 to copy the Task
4. Return to the Work Order Header
5. Select the View Closeout Summary
6. Select the View Task Closeout Summary
7. Actual Start Date, Actual Finish Date Actual Duration and Finish Comments are copied to the new task from the original task.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms