Oracle Error Adding Hard Connection on the Connection Design Schematic Design - java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-01795: maximum number of expressions in a list is 1000
(Doc ID 1952897.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The application throws a "java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-01795: maximum number of expressions in a list is 1000" error when a user attempts to add a hard connection on the Connection Design's Schematic Design. Below is the error displayed in the application.
Image of First Error Thrown
Image of Second Error Thrown
The issue can only be reproduced for specific circuits using the following steps:
1. Inventory Management
2. Connection Design
3. Query for and open the Connection Design
4. Click the Schematic Design link
5. Click on the specifc Node
6. Click the Add Hard Connection link
7. Select the desired Network in the Available Connections window
8. Select the Connection ID (data specific)
9. Click OK and the "java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-01795: maximum number of expressions in a list is 1000" error displays a few seconds later
10. Click OK to the error and the error displays again in a different type of window
Due to this issue, the Connection Design work cannot be completed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document