Error Message Appearing When Selecting Case Action -> Open
(Doc ID 1954526.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 6.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications: Oracle Argus Safety Version 6.0.5
For one user only, when they open a case via - Case Actions - Open, and error message is received.
Other users can open the same case without warnings.
After enabling further debug to trap additional warnings per steps below:
Additional Logging Steps for HTTP 500 Warnings
1. Login to the Web Server
2. Open IIS
3. Expand Sites
4. Click on Argus Safety Web
5. Double click on the ASP icon under IIS section in the right hand panel
6. Expand Debugging Properties
7. Change the setting to True for the item "Send Errors to Browser"
8. click on Apply
9. Double click on Error Pages icon in the right pane.
10. Click on Edit Feature Settings.
11. In the pop-up, click on Detailed Errors option and apply the changes.
12. Log into Argus Safety from a client machine
13. Repeat the issue
14. This time it should give the detailed error to the user
We then saw the below warning in the browser:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document