AmendDo Task Has Limitation To See The Latest Updated Data.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 7.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are facing limitation to implement customer's requirement with OSM because Amend do task seems have only contemporary data which doesn't have consistency with current perspective.
■ Please verify below
1. View based update can guarantee data consistency in current order data but not next revision order.
2. Do[Amend do] mode’s Contemporary perspective actually same as Current Perspective. That means ‘Amend do’ _root data will be same as Redo’s Current perspective data.
There are 3 component A, B, C
A has DebugTask / Sender / Receiver
B has Debug / RoutingTask / Sender / Receiver
C has Debug / Sender / ExtendedA / Receiver
I. Original Order
1. DebugTask is generate Data with ‘Blue’ and A Component is completed. (--&amp;gt; Updated with view base update)
2. B CheckDebugTask is completed and exit status is routed to go Routing task and Sender and receiver is completed
3. C DebugTask, Sender, ExtendedA tasks are completed and waiting for response in receiver task.
II. Revision Order
1. Same orchestration plan is created but C Component key is changed to C_1
2. C component undo is executed and ExtendedA updated the 'Data' with ‘Red’ and C SenderTask is completed with undo mode.
3. After undo execution is completed, forward sequence compensation is started and DebugTask is executed with Redo mode.
* Here, called the get order response in A DebugTask(Redo), wrong data in contemporary perspective.
Contemporary : ‘Blue’ History : 'Blue' Current ‘Red’
4. B compensation is started and DebugTask exit status is routed to Routing task. From routing task to B Receiver will be executed with Amend do mode.
* Here, Amend do want to check the latest updated data 'Red' but only 'Blue' is printing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms