Pin_deferred_act Is Failing For Schedule Objects Migrated From 7.0
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In BRM 7.5 PS6 :
pin_deferred_act is failing for schedule objects migrated from 7.0 with the following flag setting:
- fm_collections execute_all_actions 1
The custom collections actions created in the system error out. It seems like the execution happens correctly and then BRM tries to find the “following action”. See below log snippet.
It seems like the flist itself is incorrect/incomplete.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Run pin_collections_process to generate some collections schedules
( Alternatively - you can also pick any account that is overdue and run PROCESS_BILLINFO opcode to generate future schedules )
2. Move pin_virtual_time forward to next scheduled action date and run pin_deferred_act
3. It fails with the error shown above
4. However, if one runs the PROCESS_BILLINFO opcode, the action gets executed properly (the schedule object gets deleted however) and the next dependent action is marked as pending
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms