Pin_deferred_act Is Failing For Schedule Objects Migrated From 7.0
(Doc ID 1981815.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In BRM 7.5 PS6 :
pin_deferred_act is failing for schedule objects migrated from 7.0 with the following flag setting:
- fm_collections execute_all_actions 1
The custom collections actions created in the system error out. It seems like the execution happens correctly and then BRM tries to find the “following action”. See below log snippet.
It seems like the flist itself is incorrect/incomplete.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Run pin_collections_process to generate some collections schedules
( Alternatively - you can also pick any account that is overdue and run PROCESS_BILLINFO opcode to generate future schedules )
2. Move pin_virtual_time forward to next scheduled action date and run pin_deferred_act
3. It fails with the error shown above
4. However, if one runs the PROCESS_BILLINFO opcode, the action gets executed properly (the schedule object gets deleted however) and the next dependent action is marked as pending
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document