Query on Date Type Fields not Working in Query Screen Task Web Client
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 7.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order and Service Management Version 184.108.40.206.2.1443
Browser Internet Explorer 8 IE8
Java version 1.7.0_60
OSM Query Screen in Task Web Client - Query on DATE type fields not working when using Calendar.
After clicking on the calender icon and selecting a date, no date is populated in the date field in Query screen.
From the Query Filters screen <domain>/OrderManagement/control/queryOption when trying to populate any field of the date type the calendar does not work, even when populating the field manually it's not working.
It happens for all users and all machines. The Date type the only field with this problem. Nothing is printing in the server log, it seams to happen on the browser end.
Steps to replicate:
1. Login in Task Web Client using IE8 (Internet Explorer 8) browser.
2. Make sure that Compatibility View is turned OFF in browser settings (Menu Tools -> Compatibility View Settings)
3. Press Query button in OSM Task WebClient.
4. Focus on a date type field (for example Order Creation Date) and click on the Calendar Icon. Notice that calendar is displayed.
5. Pick a date from the Calendar.
6. Notice that the date value is not populated into the corresponding date field. The field remains empty.
-However the calendar and dates are working fine in the Reporting tab , Completed Order Statistics for example. So the issue is specific to Query tab.
-When trying to manually populate the date, the error Invalid filter for field Order Creation Date value 01/01/15 10:00:00. appears although it is the same format as in resource.properties.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms