"No credit available" Error On Submitting A/R Batch Refund Through Payment Tool In Case Of Partial Refunds
(Doc ID 1990275.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Accounts Receivable (AR)
In a scenario where entire unallocated amount is not submitted as refund through payment tool, when few bills are already generated post refund, there is still unallocated amount in "Adjustments/Payment not applied" section and this needs to be made zero. Now since refund amount cannot be allocated as per BRM Design, on trying to submit this old refund amount through Payment tool(PCM_OP_PYMT_COLLECT opcode is called) as refund batch , "No credit available" error description is returned.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a customer account on say 1/6/2014 with monthly charges of 200.
- Generate bill on 1/7/2014. Invoice amount is 200.
- Make payment through payment tool for 220
- Amount 20 appears in "Adjustments/Payments not applied" in CC under "Unallocated Payments" section.
Amount due for all bills : 0
Adjustments/Payments not applied : (20)
Due Now : 0
- Go to A/R menu and select "Refund account"
- Now this amount 20 appears under "Unallocated A/R Actions" under "Adjustments/Payments not applied".
- Now submit a refund batch of amount 10 through payment tool which is submitted successfully and only amount 10 remains in "Unallocated A/R Actions". (If entire 20 is submitted here then there is no amount under this section, but assuming that only partial amount was refunded)
- Generate next bill on 1/8/2014.
Amount due for all bills : 200
Adjustments/Payments not applied : (10)
Due Now : 190
- Now on trying to submit this amount 10 through payment tool getting error "No credit available".
- Need to get this unallocatable refund amount removed(to be made zero) from "Unallocated A/R actions" under "Adjustments/Payments not applied" without any error generated in Payment Tool.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document