Error Message: ‘SP_TGUD ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small when selecting Values for Trunks
(Doc ID 1994584.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.0.16 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Reviewed for relevance on 26-FEB-2019 ***
MetaSolv Solution version 6.2.1
The application throws a "SP_TGUD ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small" error when attempting to view Trunk Group User Data from the Customer Account > Customer Services window for a Trunk Product that has a large number of trunks (approximately 30-40).
1. Search for in-service customer accounts with B ISDN trunk group product.
2. Go to customer account search window and search the Account number.
3. Open the customer summary page. Under the tab Related pages Click "SERVICES."
4. In the customer services page Click the B ISDN PRI trunk product under the service location and in the right side pane choose ALL as option in the drop down In service values.
5. Once selected we receive the error message as 'SP_TGUD ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document