Shipsku Qty Matched Not Updated When an Invoice is Detail Matched to Receipt
(Doc ID 2001163.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipsku Qty Matched is not updated when an invoice is detail matched to a receipt.
In the Detail Matching screen, when you pull down multiple items into the detail matching box and click on detail match, only one item's qty matched is getting updated.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a PO with three items - ItemA (unit cost $70), ItemB (unit cost $74) and ItemC (unit cost $74). 10 units each.
2. Ship and receive the PO (all items) fully.
3. Create an invoice such that the total cost on the invoice and receipt is not within the summary level tolerance, but individual items are within line level tolerance.
ItemA = $69, ItemB=$69, ItemC=$69
4. Open the PO in Summary Match screen. Navigate to Detail Match screen.
5. Pull down the items with the same Order cost (here ItemB and ItemC) into the Detail Matching group.
6. Click on Detail Match button. Observe that the qty_matched in shipsku is not updated for all the items pulled into the detail group (ItemB and ItemC).
7. Go back to Summary Match screen. Notice that the invoice is now within tolerance at summary level.
8. Click on online match.
9. The invoice match status in shipment is set to M, but some of the lines on the shipsku still has qty_matched not updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document