View Query Criteria Window Empty For Modified SQL Queries
(Doc ID 2001200.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Insight - Version 7.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
View Query Criteria window is empty for case series created based on modified SQL queries
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create 2 advanced conditions with modified SQL.
2. Create a new advanced condition which combines these 2 AC with UNION or INTERSECT
3. Execute, produce case series.
4. Click on View Query Criteria
5. Query Criteria window is empty
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document