View Query Criteria Window Empty For Modified SQL Queries
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Argus Insight - Version 7.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
View Query Criteria window is empty for case series created based on modified SQL queries
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create 2 advanced conditions with modified SQL.
2. Create a new advanced condition which combines these 2 AC with UNION or INTERSECT
3. Execute, produce case series.
4. Click on View Query Criteria
5. Query Criteria window is empty
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms