Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 1.9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The standard interface wipf_invoice_interface calls the procedure SDBP_APPROVE_INVOICE, which is also called by the batch job COST_INVOICE when the invoice is Posted. This results in a double "IN' transaction entry in the Storeroom log as well as a doubling of the Invoiced quantity and invoiced amount on the po line item
1. Set the INVOICE SETUP CRITERIA Business Rule as follows:
POST INVOICE = PAID
2. Insert data in WAIF_INVOICE (3 lines with record_type of 'H','A', and 'I')
3. Create a PO in WAM
4. Issue and Receive it
5. In the interface table, make sure the Unit Price and Amount are different than on the PO line, so that an IN transaction is created.
6. Run the interface
7 Invoice is created in WAM in APPROVED status and an 'IN' Transaction is created in the storeroom log.
8. Invoiced qty and invoiced amount on the po line item are updated
9. Update SENT to AP indicator and PAID_IND in SA_INVOICE
10.Run COST_INVOICE. Second IN Transaction is created in Storeroom Log. Invoiced qty and invoiced amount on the PO line item are doubled
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms