How To Remove OSM Non Core Account
(Doc ID 2002105.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 7.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
I have question about OSM accounts because the OSM administrator Guide doesn't have a section on removing accounts, only on adding accounts.
Until now, we are using the following steps:
1. Block SAF to other systems such as AIA, OSB (this means, almost blocking integration with other system)
2. Login into OSM administrator
- Remove account in Role
- Click refresh button in workgroups window
- Exit with No check "Update the server cache"
3. Login into weblogic console
- Access to Security realm -> user and group
- Remove account
4. Release SAF to other systems such as AIA, OSB
1. Is this correct?
2. Exit with No check "Update the server cache"
3. Do you recommend a restart of ther server when removing accounts?
4. Do we need to block SAF during the removal of an account?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document