How To Remove OSM Non Core Account
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 7.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
I have question about OSM accounts because the OSM administrator Guide doesn't have a section on removing accounts, only on adding accounts.
Until now, we are using the following steps:
1. Block SAF to other systems such as AIA, OSB (this means, almost blocking integration with other system)
2. Login into OSM administrator
- Remove account in Role
- Click refresh button in workgroups window
- Exit with No check "Update the server cache"
3. Login into weblogic console
- Access to Security realm -> user and group
- Remove account
4. Release SAF to other systems such as AIA, OSB
1. Is this correct?
2. Exit with No check "Update the server cache"
3. Do you recommend a restart of ther server when removing accounts?
4. Do we need to block SAF during the removal of an account?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms