O2C PIP - Product Sync Is Not Working As Expected
(Doc ID 2002586.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the O2C and AABC PIP Installation [184.108.40.206] and BRM reinstallation, product sync is not working.
Impact at AIA side based on BRM changes:-
1) Modified the AIAInstallProperties.xml under $AIA_INSTANCE/config folder
2) Uploaded the AIAInstallProperties.xml changes to MDS by ant script run [cd $AIA_HOME/Infrastructure/Install/config & ant –f UpdateMetaData.xml]
3) OracleBRMJCA15Adapter was modified and deployed with new BRM Port value.
4) Updated the DataSource [PortalEventSyncAQ1DS] from Admin Console with new User and Password details, also with new BRM DB SID value
5) Restarted the Managed and Admin Server [Standalone server]
In RAC configuration, following connection string was created ,it works but only pointing to one of the instances of the RAC, which is not correct.
• ADAPTER: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
CONNECTION STRING: jdbc:oracle:thin:@(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=host1)(PORT=1522)))(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVICE_NAME=HOSTNAME)(INSTANCE_NAME=HOSTNAME1)))
Currently used the following connection string as declared in the TNSNAMES.ORA but not working for multiple RAC instance connections configurations
(ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = host1)(PORT = 1522))
(ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = host2)(PORT = 1522))
(ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = host3)(PORT = 1522))
(ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = host4)(PORT = 1522))
(CONNECT_DATA =(SERVER = DEDICATED)
(SERVICE_NAME = BRMDEV)
We need advice on setting a proper connection string for multiple RAC instance connections configurations?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document