Last updated on MAY 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version
1. Single internal id got mapped to different trigger names.
2. Multiple internal id's got created for single trigger.
InternalID is not unique
InternalID should be unique
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create discount1 with trigger1 and filter1. Save and submit.
2. Search same discount (discount1)and choose the Save As option. Edit the same and give new name(discount2) and give a new trigger name as "trigger2" for this new discount.
3. New discount got created with different internal id's but trigger2 created with same Internalid. [ issue 1].
A. In discount1, trigger got changed from trigger 1 to trigger2.
B. If you tried to export trigger1 it will give an error.
4. To correct trigger name from trigger2 to trigger1 [ User want to use the same name like before] for discount 1, export discount1, trigger2 and filter 1 using below command
ImportExportPricing -export -pricing -name "discount1","fillter1","trigger2" -l FINER -pdcuser pdcuserxx -appsvruser weblogicxx
5. Change trigger2 to trigger1 for the discount1 and import
ImportExportPricing -import -ow -pricing export_pricing2015-04-14_06-40-29.xml -pdcuser pdcuser04 -appsvruser weblogic04
It got submitted successfully and the old trigger has got created with new internal id which is not expected behaviour.
(As two triggers with same names have different internal ID's)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms