Unable to Propagate Event Created For Newly Created Subclass Using Agile Configuration Propagation (ACP)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Propage Event from source instance to target instance using Agile Configuration Propagation (ACP), below error occurs;
Unknown event type: 9
Invalid value for "Object Type". Node XXXXXXX does not exist in the cache. It may have been deleted already..
- Log in to Java Client of source as admin.
- Go to Admin tab > Data Settings > Classes, create a subclass "AcpPatchTest" for Change Orders and enable it.
- Go to Admin tab > Data Settings > Criteria, create a criteria against the new subclass with below information:
API Name: AcpPatchTest
- Go to Admin tab > Workflow Settings > Workflows, create a Workflow with below information:
Matching Crieria: AcpPatchTest
- Add Status: Pending, Complete to the Workflow "AcpTest".
- Add criteria "AcpPatchTest" to each status.
- Go to Admin tab > System Settings > Event Management, create below Event:
Name: acp test event
Event Type: Approve for Workflow
Object Type: AcpPatchTest
- Create below Event Handler:
Name: acp test handler
Handler Type: Java PX
Event Action: select any available(i.e.com.agile.agilepharma.integration.px.UserIntegrationPX)
- Create below Event Subscriber:
Name: acp test subscriber
Event: acp test event
Event Handler: acp test handler
- ACP Export source to agl file.
- ACP import the exported agl file to target.
- Check the Java Client of target and the import.err file
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms