DAP is generating core due to line termination differences with Provisioning HTTPS interface
(Doc ID 2009140.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version 5.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The DATA Access Pack (DAP) generating a core file following restart for below scenario:
- Data Access Pack (DAP) is working as a HTTPS client
- Provisioning interface (PI) is working as a HTTPS server
- DAP sends CCSCD9 query to PI HTTPS interface (For this example it is sending CCSCD9, it can be any command)
- PI receives the request and send back response
- DAP receives the response but getting core dump followed by restart
The extract from the dapIf log file:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document