PIN_FLD_SESSION_OBJ Is Populated With /batch/rel Object Instead Of The Original Event Poid
(Doc ID 2014869.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Accounts Receivable (AR)
During backout rating, in the event "/event/billing/adjustment/event" created by BRM to negate balances, the field PIN_FLD_SESSION_OBJ is populated with /batch/rel object, instead of the original event poid.
1. With Standard GSM Plan, create a customer account , generate usage in batch pipeline
2. Load the rated outfiles using REL
3. Now in Pricing Center , change the price model:
Go to view -> pipeline tool box
pricing -> price model -> click on search
Goto NAME : TEL 0.12 EUR, beat: 60 , CODE - 12_60
EDIT -> goto price Model Step -> edit and change the price
Note - As it accepts only 2 decimal digits, better to change these values in
IFW_PRICEMDL_STEP table (main table - IFW_PRICEMODEL)
4. Now go to apps/pin_event_extract
5. open the configuration file
6. Enter the From, To dates and the account number
7. Run rerate i.e :
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!