Support SS7 or SIP Using SCP (OCNCC) With ECE For Prepaid Rating And Charging
(Doc ID 2018582.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11.2.0]
Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version 5.0.3 to 5.0.3 [Release 5.0]
Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To clarify the following questions:
- How do we support SS7 or SIP using SCP (OCNCC) with ECE for prepaid rating and charging
- How DCD Component is related to SS7, SIP, and Radius protocols?
- How OCNCC supports SS7, SIP, and Radius protocols? Using DCD only ?
- UATB supports only voice calls, Can I know which node supports data ?
- OCNCC can send diameter requests to ECE DGW, however, it can not send other protocol requests like SS7, SIP etc by converting them into diameter requests to ECE DGW. That means, ECE can not support SS7, SIP. Please confirm?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Questions and Answers|