New Item/loc Combinations Created By RPM NewItemLocBatch Inherit Inactive Parent/Zone Clearance
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Price Management (RPM) NewItemLocBatch wrongly inherits item/loc combinations as in clearance as it populates ITEM_LOC.CLEAR_IND with Y for the new item/loc even when the parent/zone clearances are not active.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Identify any item/loc combinations for which clearance is active at PZ level and no reset date.
Note that there are reset records with null effective date for the clearance.
2. Create a new clearance for the same combinations at PZ level and execute the batches to make it active.
3. Reset any one of the above clearances using "Maintain Clearance" screen from RPM GUI and execute the batches.
4. Create a new SKU under the parent item used in the above clearance and also range the item to the locations coming under the above mentioned zone.
5. Ensure that records are populated into RPM_STAGE_ITEM_LOC
6. Run RPM NewItemLocBatch
Notice that CLEAR_IND column for the new item/loc has changed to 'Y' in ITEM_LOC table even when the items are on regular retail.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms