Login Customer Center Using Created CSR With Permission READ ONLY Role Got Error
Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Customer Center
Error while Logging to Customer center for the CSR that is created with READ ONLY permission.
1. Add role "Guest Customer Center User" using Permission Center and add read only permission.
2. Create new person xyz_5 using Permission Center
3. Add people xyz_5 into "Guest Customer Center User
4. Login Customer Center using xyz_5.
5. Got "Problem constructing the contact information panel" error
6. After ran the following change and login CC again, the error is not reported:
Why "Problem constructing the contact information panel" error is got displayed?
Problem constructing the contact information panel"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms