Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Pricing Updater
On trying to synchronize PDC with ECE , there are some issues with pricingUpdater.
Steps followed as below:
- Export Pricing Config in PDC
- Start Charging Nodes in ECE
- Start Config Loader
- Start Pricing Updater
- Import Pricing Config
- On trying to create a dummy charge offer for OOB Service GSM Telephony, after creating the ChargeOffer, when changeset is submitted it goes fine through RRE engine , but it fails on pricingUpdater with the following error :
Below are the two concerns:
- After following above steps, the state of the ECE Machine is still pricingDataLoadingInProgress.
- On submitting pricing config in step 5, from the pricingUpdater log it appears to be loading PDC configuration fine. However using NOSQL (query.sh tool), no pricing information seems to be loaded in the Coherence Grid. See below:
Coherence Command Line Tool
CohQL> select * from BalanceElement
CohQL> select * from RumDefinition
CohQL> select * from State
com.tangosol.net.RequestPolicyException: No storage-enabled nodes exist for service XRefDistributedCache
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms