Issue in PricingUpdater During ECE Sync with PDC
(Doc ID 2027576.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On trying to synchronize pricing data from Pricing Design Center (PDC) to Elastic Charging Engine (ECE), there are some issues observed in PricingUpdater.
- Export Pricing Config in PDC
- Start Charging Nodes in ECE
- Start Config Loader
- Start Pricing Updater
- Import Pricing Config
- On trying to create a dummy charge offer for out of box Service GSM/Telephony, after creating the ChargeOffer, when changeset is submitted it goes fine through Realtime Rating Engine (RRE) engine , but it fails on PricingUpdater with the following error:
Below are the two concerns:
- After following above steps, the state of the ECE Machine is still pricingDataLoadingInProgress.
- On submitting pricing config in step 5, from the PricingUpdater log it appears to be loading PDC configuration fine. However no pricing information seems to be loaded in the ECE cache. See below:
Coherence Command Line Tool
CohQL> select * from BalanceElement
CohQL> select * from RumDefinition
CohQL> select * from State
com.tangosol.net.RequestPolicyException: No storage-enabled nodes exist for service XRefDistributedCache
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document