Error: "Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.RunTimeException: installation error PV_HOME/products.properties not found!" Selecting Next On "Create User" Or "Database User Validation" Screens Running The P6 EPPM Configuration Wizard
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the P6 EPPM Configuration Wizard, the following error occurs after selecting "Next" on the a) "Create Users" Screen creating a new database or b) "Database User Validation" screen upgrading an existing database:
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.RunTimeException: installation error PV_HOME/products.properties not found!
at com.primavera.admintool.install.wizard.EPPMwizard.loadProductsProperties(Uknown Source)
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
- Open a command prompt or terminal to the server hosting the P6 EPPM installation
- Leave the current directory set to the default (should be the user's home profile) or change the current directory to be something other than the P6 home.
- Launch the EPPMConfig wizard by running:
- If Windows: $Path_To_P6Home\eppmconfig.cmd
- If Linux: /$Path_To_P6Home/eppmconfig.sh
- When the wizard launches:
- If attempting to create a database, note the error which occurs advancing past the "create user" screen
- If attempting to upgrade a database, note the error which occurs advancing past the "validate database users" screen
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms