Last updated on JULY 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rounding rules are not getting applied properly on Events they are defined for.
Steps to reproduce:
1) In PDC , Under Balance Element Tab , selected a resource (say INR-356)
2) In the Rounding Rules Tab for that resources ; one will get default 4 rows with event type (*) and their rounding rules. (say default rounding for 'charging' is upto 2 precision)
3) Added the rounding rule for "EventBillingProductFeeCycleCycle_forward_monthly" event with Rounding 4 precision (Processing Type 'Charging' only). (Added a new one because, in the PDC Documentation it is specified as "You cannot delete the default rounding rules, but you can add new rounding rules for specific events." )
4) Submit the changes , the rule flows correctly to BRM and in config_beid_rules_t it is updated correctly.
5) Restarted CM.
6) Created account and after purchasing a monthly cycle forward product, rounding is not getting applied correctly as per the event defined previously rather the rounding happens as per the precision value defined in "*" only.
7) Whatever the case may be the rounding rule for added event is not getting applied and at the time of balance impact the "*" rounding of precision is only getting applied
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms