ALM Dynamic Stochastic Process Fails with Out Of Shared Memory Error
(Doc ID 2033424.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
On : 8.0.0 version, Calculation Engine
When trying to run a Dynamic Stochastic Process using 2,000 scenarios the process fails to complete.
Module Logging OFS errors: Out of Shared Memory
1. Run Dynamic Stochastic Process.
2. The process shows it failed in the User Interface but there is no message in FSI_PROCESS_ERRORS.
3. Results tables EAR_Leaf_AVG_xxxxx and EAR_Total_AVG_xxxxx got created but there is no data.
4. Re-run the process with Show All SQL in the Applications Preferences.
5. ofsrm debug log is now generated in $FIC_DB_HOME/log/FusionApps and contains the Out of Shared Memory error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document