Last updated on JULY 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Web Client MCO Attachemnts Tab, user cannot see the value for "Has been checkedout" field as they have no privilege for that attribute.
However, when the same user access Java Client and view same MCO on Attachemnts Tab, user will see "Has been checkedout" field.
The behavior should sync with Web Client and Java Client
- User A login to Web Client
- Go to MCO and move on Attachments tab
- Cannot see the value for "Has been checkedout" field. It is set as "-", since the user have no privilege to browser that attribute.
- User A login to Java Client
- Go to same MCO as step 2 and move to Attachments tab
- "Has been checkedout" field can be viewed which is different compared with Web Client
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms