Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Payment Tool
Payment Tool crashed when arrow keys have been used to move between fields and then data pasted.
The following error error message displayed:
Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management Payment Tool Application has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Payment Tool (7.5):
- Enter valid User/Password = root.0.0.0.1/password
- Enter Hostname = hostname
- Enter Connection Port = 11xxx
- Database Number = 0.0.0.1
- Select Connect.
2. Select 'Check Payment Batch' from the drop-down list and click OK: Configure Batch' screen appeared
3. How many elements in your batch: 3
Batch Amount: 65.56
Batch Currency: New Zealand Dollar
Payment Channe: CHQ
Allocation Level: <select the radio button for Bill>
Click OK: 'Check Payment Batch' screen appeared with 3 input rows
the check date is defaulted
the specified total reflects the batch amount from the configure batch screen at the bottom of the screen there is an instruction 'Row 1: Enter or edit a payment in this row'
4. Navigate to Account Number field and enter Billing Account number = 111111 in 1st row, Copy Billing Account number (CTRL+C)
5. Arrow to Billing Account number field in 2nd row and Paste Billing Account number (CTRL+V).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms