Double Downgrades Scheduled if the Previous Downgrade Report is Marked as Submission Not Required
(Doc ID 2041470.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is creating downgrade report again if the previous downgrade report is marked as submission not required
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create a reporting rule to schedule a CIOMS report to EMA agency for the cases that have serious and unlisted events
2. Create a case with serious and unlisted event and lock the case
3. System schedules a CIOMS report based on the reporting rule configured in step 1
4. Generate the report and mark the report as submitted
5. Unlock the case and add a significant follow-up
6. Mark the event as not serious, lock the case
7. System schedules a downgrade report for the initial report scheduled in step 3
8. Unlock the case and add a significant follow-up
9. Mark the downgrade report as submission not required, lock the case
10. Observe that the system schedules another downgrade report
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document