AMT Running for Long Hours and Rolling Back with JAVA Exception
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Will testing AMM in Pre-Production environment the AMM job was running for long mints and throwing JAVA exception at the end.
Below mentioned are details we got during the AMM testing
1. Testing account migration from primary schema (schema-1) to secondary schema (schema-2)
2. Job submitted for a single account which was created 6 month back. [having invoices]
3. Submitted job ran for nearly 30 mints
4. At the end transaction is getting rolled back with a JAVA exception.
5. All the configuration required for AMM have done as mentioned in the BRM documentation also followed the steps provided in note Doc ID 1334288.1.
If we test with an account which doesn't have an invoice [ pre-provisioned account]. This account successfully migrated without any error.
1. Removed all the tables which have BLOB data from amt_metadata_t table.
2. Removed the SQL to update invoice_formats_buf_t table from $PIN_HOME/sys/amt/data/create_amt_mv_pkb.sql
After this accounts are getting migrated successfully.
But one can't go with this workaround solution, since user need to migrate all tables which is having BLOB data also.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms