Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 184.108.40.206.0 version, Accounts Receivable (AR), consider the below account writeoff(customization) business scenario.
Write-off reversal opcode ignores list of write-off returned by op_ar_pol_reverse_writeoff.
Write-off Reversal is enabled and configured at billinfo level.
1) Create an invoice account and push it to collections.
2) Billinfo is written-off as part of the last collections action execution.
3) Add a new subscription to the account and push it to collections again.
4) Billinfo is written-off again.
5) So, at this point we have 2 write-off events on the account. Let’s say the sum of 2 write-offs is $80.
6) Make a check payment of $100.
Why does opcode reverse both the write-off items instead of just reversing the one returned by the policy opcode?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms