Rows in SR_RELATIONSHIP Created with LAST_MODIFIED_USERID = APP_MSLV Instead of Id from the Actual User
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MetaSolv Solution version 184.108.40.2069.17
When associating a child order through the Service Request Hierarchy window, the LAST_MODIFIED_USERID and CREATE_USERID values on the ASAP.SR_RELATIONSHIP table are being set to 'APP_MSLV' instead of the actual MetaSolv Solution application user ID that created the relationship.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management
2. Service Request
3. Query for a "PSR" order
4. Right click on the order in the Service Request Search window and select "Service Request Hierarchy..."
5. Right click on the order in the Service Request Hierarchy window and select "Associate Child Order..."
6. Query for the desired order
7. Select the order and click OK
8. Use the query below to verify the data (? = document_number of the parent order)
Due to this issue, it is impossible to determine the actual MetaSolv Solution application user ID that created the relationship. Affects auditing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms