"More->Full Display Mode" Is Grayed Out for the User Without Modify Item Privilege
(Doc ID 2066563.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Affected Items of change, "More->Full Display Mode" is grayed out for the user without modify item privilege
In Affected Items of change, "More->Full Display Mode" is enabled for the user without modify item privilege
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Java Client. Go to Admin > User Settings, create a user UserA with following privileges:
- Discover Items
- Discover Changes
- Read Items
- Read Changes
2. Login to Web Client as admin.
3. Create Part01.
4. Create ECO01 against Part01.
5. Login to Web Client as UserA.
6. Open ECO01, go to Affected Items tab and select Part01.
7. In the redline Title Block tab, the menu "More > Full Display Mode" is grayed out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document