Unable To Configure Rollover Events In PDC
(Doc ID 2072962.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PDC (Pricing Design Center) 126.96.36.199.0 version, with Interim Patch 2 (<Patch 21650219>);
The purpose is to verify the rollover events in a freshly installed integrated setup with PDC, ECE (Elastic Charging Engine), and BRM (Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management).
* Added the event "EventBillingCycleRolloverMonthly" to the service "Telcogprs" in the service-event map.
* Mapped RUM: Occurrence with expression 1.0
* Submitted this changeset successfully
* Now creating a new charge offer to grant 1GB data.
* In the Add Charge dialogue, chose the Charge Category as "Rollover"
* But none of the other drop-down boxes are populated. Click "OK", still nothing is being saved.
What is the reason for the above behavior?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document