Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PDC 126.96.36.199.0 version, with IP2 (<Patch 21650219>)
The purpose is to verify the rollover events in a freshly installed integrated setup with PDC, ECE, and BRM.
* Added the event "EventBillingCycleRolloverMonthly" to the service "Telcogprs" in the service-event map.
* Mapped RUM: Occurrence with expression 1.0
* Submitted this changeset successfully
* Now creating a new charge offer to grant 1GB data.
* In the Add Charge dialogue, chose the Charge Category as "Rollover"
* But none of the other drop-down boxes are populated. Click "OK", still nothing is being saved.
What is the reason for the above behavior?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms