SIM Client Will Not Log In to First Established Session, But to Second Session Only
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) 14.1, the JNLP Client fails to log into the first established session and throws a "System Error" message. However, on the second session, the client logs into the SIM Management Console successfully.
The below error is seen:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up WebLogic binaries on primary server.
- Create SIM Clustered Domain on primary node (node1). This includes both Admin Server and Managed Server 1. Also set up cluster to include a managed server 2 on a secondary server.
- Set up WebLogic binaries on secondary server.
- Copy domain files over to secondary server.
- Follow steps in the SIM Installation Guide's SIM application deployment with clustering steps before and after the application is deployed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms