External Ids Not Getting Synced to ECE for Some Charge Offers Post ECE Server Restart
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version of ECE
After creating charge offers from PDC and it got synced to ECE. But on restarting ECE, some of the Charge Offers get synced to ECE without external IDs.
How to correct this behavior?
Issue can be reproduced by following below steps:
- Create some Charge Offers.
- Charge Offers get synced to ECE cache with external id's.
- Stop ECE completely.
- Restart ECE.
- Start ecs server, configLoader, PricingUpdater and CustomerUpdater.
- Through ImportExportPricing utility export and then import the metadata, config and pricing objects.
- For some of the Charge Offers external id's are not present in ECE cache.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms