External Ids Not Getting Synced to ECE for Some Charge Offers Post ECE Server Restart
(Doc ID 2077115.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version of ECE
After creating charge offers from PDC and it got synced to ECE. But on restarting ECE, some of the Charge Offers get synced to ECE without external IDs.
How to correct this behavior?
Issue can be reproduced by following below steps:
- Create some Charge Offers.
- Charge Offers get synced to ECE cache with external id's.
- Stop ECE completely.
- Restart ECE.
- Start ecs server, configLoader, PricingUpdater and CustomerUpdater.
- Through ImportExportPricing utility export and then import the metadata, config and pricing objects.
- For some of the Charge Offers external id's are not present in ECE cache.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document