Hardcoded Event Reference In Generic Selector Xml Configuration
(Doc ID 2077762.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PDC 220.127.116.11.0 version, Import Export Utility
* In an user's implementation, there are a lot of Generic Selectors (GS).
* The migration of configuration will be done primarily via XML files and ImportExportPricing(IEP) utility.
* It has been observed that in the exported XML, there are hardcoded internal ID references to events as this "d2774024-84ba-4bd8-944b-c251f9786bd3"
* Example below :
1) Are these internal ID references in the exported xml file the normal behavior? Are they really necessary?
2) If one needs to create a GenericSelector from zero and only want to use the ImportExportPricing utility, what is the approach about these internal IDs ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document