Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user tries to view any letter that has been sent previously by using
- Case Form
- Activities Tab
- Contact Log on email icon which is just next to the date sent field.
Once the letter is open and closed if user saves the case after that text under the Code Description field is disappearing.
For example to replicate the issue follow the below steps.
- Case Form----> Activities Tab----> Contact Log------> Click on "New Letter Button"
- Select the letter template from the dialogue box i.e selected HP_Int(US)
- Update the Date sent field and also update the Code Description field from " HP_Int(US)" to " HP_Int(US)- email sent after review" then save the case and log out from Argus. please note that after doing this Code Description field is updated to " HP_Int(US)- email sent after review".
- Open the case in UI again and navigate to Activities Tab----> Contact Log then click on the email icon which is just next to the date sent field (Doing this to check what letter was sent previously) then Letter opens in the word document. Once you close that document and save the case then Contact log Code Desription field is resetting back to " HP_Int(US)" instead of " HP_Int(US)- email sent after review".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms