Change Weights Option Not Available When Using A User Selection
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.3.1 to 220.127.116.11.4 [Release 13.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user applies a level via the User Selection option, and applies date range(s) within the Rule page, the Change Weights option is not available. The user must apply the date range(s), apply and close the rule page, then reopen the rule page to access the Change Weights option.
Steps to recreate
1. Create a new allocation
2. Apply Release Dates
3. Apply stores
4. Select a Demand Source
5. Select the User Selection option under the Level section on the Rules page
6. In the user selection, apply any option, for example, SKU or Dept, etc.
7. Select Apply to close the User Selection page
8. Enter a Date Range in the Rule Page
9. Select the Change Weights option, note nothing happens
10..Select Apply on the Rule page
11.. Reopen the Rule page
12. Select the Change Weights option, note the option now opens
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms