When User Language Set to Spanish, During Pallet Breakdown in FPR Receiving the System Fails With DMS Error
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user language is set to ‘ES’ (Spanish), and when confirming the receiving, the system prompts a DMS error:
Steps to Recreate:
The user language is set to 'es'.
1. Create two perishable items.
2. Create a FPR (Fixed Pallet Receiving) appointment with scan case labels flag set to 'Y'.
3. Add two PO (Purchase Orders) to the appointment.
4. Receive all the items into a single container.
5. Confirm Receiving.
6. In the breakdown pallet scan the master. DMS error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms