Last updated on JULY 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Event Management
There is an issue where multiple item objects are created in the database.
Following are the steps to reproduce:
1. Created an account on 4th Aug, 2015.
2. Stopped batch controller, so rel does not load any data to event_t and other OOB tables.
3. Processed an EDR with charging_start_timestamp 30th Aug, 1 am.
4. Billed the account. No balance impact has been occurred as REL is stopped.
5. Processed an EDR dated 30th Aug, 4 am.
6. Started batch_controller, pin_rel loads both the outfile to DB.
After step 6 when pin_rel uploads both the files to DB, it creates two items instead of cumulatively appending the unbilled usages in a single item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms