C1-WAMAS CC&B Batch Does Not Process The Premise Updates To WAM
(Doc ID 2095758.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changes are made to the Premise, running C1-WAMAS does not insert records to the WAM Asset Interface table.
The change/update on Address 1 for a Premise ID (XXXXXXXX) was not picked up and passed to WAM.
Upon investigation of the program, the premiseProcessed() of DataExtractForWamAssetWorker was called however it was checking on PK_VAL2 on CI_CHG_LOG table for the premise id. Looking at the CI_CHG_LOG table, Premise Id was populated on the PK_VAL1 and not the PK_VAL2. The updated Address in CC&B will be reflected to WAM
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1. The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Running C1-WAMAS batch job with the following parameters:
isAnInitialLoad = N
extractAll = Y
includeAbolishedSPs = Y
featureConfiguration = AIAFIELDWORK
2. Screenshot of Premise page.
3. Testing an address update for premise XXXXXXXX.
4. Run the C1-WAMAS batch.
5. Snippet of DataExtractForWamAssetWorker: C1-WAMAS batch code has "From CI_CHG_LOG ................ and PK_VAL2 = :permId"
6. CI_CHG_LOG table records: PK_VAL1 has the permId and PK_VAL2 has no permId.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document