Terminate Session With No MSCC
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Online Mediation Controller - Version 6.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OCMC receives CCR-I with no MSCC:
• OCMC append default RG and send to ECE with RSU =0
• ECE being handling non-active product, sends GSU=0 to OCMC and to Network
• Network send CCR-U with Final Unit Indicator to OCMC and to ECE
• ECE process it successfully and send back to response terminating the session at ECE
• After a while Network sends terminate with no MSCC.
OCMC recognizes this terminate session and handles it but unable to deliver it to ECE as its unable to relate it to a ece session and this it sends error code 3002 “Diameter unable to deliver”
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms