Incorrect Amounts Applied in Discount for Non-currency Resources
(Doc ID 2103602.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Pipeline Manager
Consider below scenario:
Configured 3 Discounts D1 (priority 100), D2 (priority 50) and D3 (priority 10) with below balance impacts
- Giving 100% discount to currency resource
- Giving 100% discount to non-currency resource(R1,R2 and R3 respectively)
The product purchased is giving 3 non-currency resources R1(605), R2(700), and R3(20000).
Balance bucket of R1 is 605 (consuming in D1), R2 is 700 (consuming in D2), and R3 is 20000 (consuming in D3)
Suppose processing a CDR having two Charge Packets (CP) (first Charge Packet with 1020, and another with 18000)
- D1 is applying on first Charge Packet(1020) and completely consuming R1(605).
- D2 is applying on the remaining first Charge Packet (415), and R2 is remaining with 285.
- D2 is applying on the second Charge Packet (18000)
In above step 3, instead of Discount Packet (DP) with quantity 285, it's showing incorrect granted amount as 415 in Discount Packet not matching with the amount in discount sub-balance.
Incorrect granted amount as 415 in DP
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document