Unable to unlock cases due to errors during case unlock
(Doc ID 2106948.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.0.1 to 8.0.1 [Release 8.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Reviewed for currency: 15-AUG-2017***
The system will either throw an error or hang during case unlock
Steps to Repeat:
- Upgrade from 6.0.x to 8.0.1 Release of Argus (Database)
- Launch Argus and attempt to lock a case.
- Schedule Reports against the case.
- Before the reports are generated, unlock the case.
- Observe that the system will either throw an error or hang
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document